1. Acceptable Use Policy: Visitors to the site must use NTV for lawful purposes only and may not use NTV to post or transmit any illegal or harmful material. This includes, but is not limited to, defamatory, obscene, or threatening content.
3. Intellectual Property Rights: NTV and its content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Visitors may not copy, distribute, or otherwise use the content of NTV without express written permission from NTV.
4. User-Generated Content: Visitors to NTV may submit comments and other forms of user-generated content. NTV reserves the right to edit or remove any content that violates the acceptable use policy or is otherwise inappropriate. NTV does not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of any user-generated content.
5. Disclaimer of Warranty: NTV and its content are provided "as is" without any warranties or guarantees of any kind, express or implied. NTV makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content of NTV.
6. Limitation of Liability: NTV will not be liable for any damages arising from the use of NTV, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages.
7. Indemnification: Visitors to NTV agree to indemnify and hold NTV harmless from any claims or damages arising from their use of NTV.
8. Dispute Resolution: Any disputes arising from the use of NTV will be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the Bangladesh Institute of Arbitration (BIArb).
9. Governing Law: The terms and conditions of NTV are governed by the laws of the People's Republic of Bangladesh.
10. Changes to Terms and Conditions: NTV reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions at any time. Continued use of NTV constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions, as modified.
12. Types of Cookies Used: NTV uses both session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary and are deleted when the user closes their browser, while persistent cookies remain on the user's device for a specified period of time.
13. Purpose of Cookies: Cookies are used to personalize the user experience, to remember user preferences, and to track usage patterns. NTV uses this information to improve and provide a better user experience.
15. Opting Out of Cookies: Visitors to NTV can choose to opt out of cookies by changing their browser settings to reject cookies. However, some features of NTV may not function properly if cookies are disabled.
17. Acceptable Advertisements: NTV reserves the right to accept or reject any advertisement at its discretion. Advertisements that are deemed to be inappropriate, including but not limited to, those that promote hate, violence, or discrimination, will not be accepted.
18. Placement of Advertisements: Advertisements will be placed in designated areas on NTV and will be clearly labeled as advertisements. They will not be placed in such a way as to confuse them with editorial content.
19. Frequency of Advertisements: NTV reserves the right to limit the frequency of advertisements and to control the placement of advertisements to ensure that the user experience is not impacted negatively.
20. Content Restrictions: Advertisements must be truthful and not misleading. They must comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards, including but not limited to, advertising standards, data protection, and privacy laws. Advertisements must not contain sexually explicit or otherwise offensive material.
21. Liability: The advertisements included in the NTV website and Apps, are by third-party companies and Ad networks through independent ad tags, which may collect information about users for which NTV shall bear no responsibility that may arise as a result of collecting and/or sharing the information with any other party. The advertiser is solely responsible for the content of its advertisements and for ensuring that the advertisements comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards. NTV shall not be responsible or liable for any errors or omissions in advertisements.
22. Third-Party Advertisements: At the discretion of NTV, the website or application may display or allow advertisements of third-party services or products. These third-party sites may have separate and independent privacy policies. NTV accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission, or inaccuracy therein. NTV does not hold any responsibility for information leakage due to the visitor/reader accessing a separate link, application, or website, whether through a link in the website or the contents of NTV.
23. Changes to Policy: NTV reserves the right to modify this advertising policy at any time. Any changes will be posted on NTV and will be effective immediately.